Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to become an affiliate?
In order to become one of our affiliates you need to have a functional website or a way to send hyperlinks to your customers. Your website must meet our Terms and Conditions.
How does being an affiliate work?
After you sign up to become a Genesis affiliate your application needs to be approved. Once your application has been approved your account will be activated and you will be able to log into the Affiliates Control Panel. To promote Genesis conferencing and telecom products, you are provided with a selection of banners that you can put on your website. Links are automatically generated with your embedded affiliate ID. All you need to do is copy and paste the banner ad(s) to your website.
How much does it cost to become an affiliate?
Signing-up as an affiliate is free of charge. No setup fee, no start up cost, no hidden performance targets to reach!
When do I get paid for my sales?
Genesis will pay the commission to its affiliates 45 days from the end of the month for which the commission is due. Notice that a minimum monthly target of $100 USD has to be reached, otherwise the value of the commission will be rolled over to the following month.
What commission do I get for my sales?
Affiliate commissions are 5% on gross product price.
How do you track my sales?
Visitors and sales are also automatically tracked by placing a cookie in the customer's browser. If the customer decides to purchase the product within 60 days, your account will be credited with the affiliate commission, even if he/she makes the purchase from the vendor site.
What information will I receive on my sales?
As an Genesis Affiliate, you will have access to the Genesis Control Panel reporting service, allowing you to visualize accurate statistics regarding your sales, as follows:
• Graphical monthly sales reports
• Graphical sales reports per product
• Orders reports
How do you pay my commission and in which currencies?
Genesis currently offers one payment methods for sending the commission to its affiliates by check .
Genesis pays commissions to its affiliates in US dollars (USD).
How long does the tracking cookie last?
Genesis keeps the customer referral cookie active for 60 days. If the customer decides to purchase the product from your site or directly from the vendor site, you will be credited for the sale in the cookie validity period.
Are there any restrictions in the way I promote the products?
As an affiliate, it is strictly forbidden to:
• Use unsolicited email (known as spam), pop-ups, pop-under, exit pages as well as any other techniques obviously or secretly driving customers to the Genesis platform.
• Replace, intercept, interfere with, hinder, disrupt or otherwise alter customer's access, fraudulent usage of other affiliate sites, including without limitation any click-through or track-based transaction.
• Place web links or any marketing support materials in newsgroups, message boards, unsolicited email and other types of spam, banner networks, counters, chat rooms, guest books, and IRC channels or through similar Internet resources.
• Place links in such manner that may (intentionally or unintentionally) mislead the customers.
• Make usage of a web link in bad faith or through fraudulent means, including, but not limited to, using any device, program, robot, inline frames, hidden frames, or redirects.
• Use automatic redirection to the Genesis website or any automatically method for saving a cookie of an affiliate.
What type of products and services does Genesis offer?
The following telecom products and services are offered on Genesis’s website:
• Conferencing Calling
• Webinar@ Webcast
• Unlimited Video & Web and Webinar
• Virtual and Hybrid Events& Exhibits
• Credit Repair
• Catalogs & Media Libraries
• Continuing Education, Certification and Compliance
• Voice & Data
• Business Funding
• Commercial Real Estate Funding
• Invoice Factoring
How do I generate links?
Links are generated from a selection of banners, page peels, light boxes, and more. You can find them under Marketing Materials located on your control panel.
What should I do if a customer contacts me?
Depending on the nature of the request, you can refer the customer to:
• email@example.com for payment related issues
• firstname.lastname@example.org for product installation or using the service
• email@example.com for customer service
For immediate assistance - 888-436-3746
What should I do if I have more questions or need help?
Your control panel has a video training area. If you have additional questions regarding the Genesis Affiliate Network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.